POSITION: JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
LOCATION: Madrid Central Office
The person we are looking for will be in charge of supporting the company’s Expansion Management and, to a great extent, will contribute to the management of economic data on the operation of the hotels, ratios, comparisons and sectorial analysis… Our business requires a person who is excited about new projects, is oriented towards continuous innovation and grows with the challenges.
1.- Review of the operating accounts, obtaining ratios, making comparisons…
2.- Support in the preparation of viability plans and business audits.
3.- Preparation of management ratio comparisons.
4.- Carrying out market analysis.
Competences and skills: High capacity for teamwork, commitment and responsibility with the projects entrusted, oriented towards innovation and also towards the fulfilment of the objectives set by the company.
Degree in Business Studies or similar.
At least 1 to 2 years as an analyst for realtors, consulting firms, hotel chains…
– Budgeting and budgetary control
– Reporting experience
– Financial data analysis
Other technical requirements of the position:
– Languages: High level of spoken and written English.
– Systems and Technology: High level in Microsoft Office (Excell, Word, P. Point presentations). Technological profile for process automation.
What we offer the candidate:
– A professional and collaborative work environment aimed at innovation and service to our institutional clients (Investment Funds, Banks, Family Office, etc…)
– The possibility of growing in parallel with an exciting and innovative business project within a group of companies that has been growing since 2009
– To be part of a dynamic team within a sector with great growth potential that focuses its efforts on offering innovative solutions for the management and direction of tourism assets within the hotel sector
– Location in the centre of Madrid
– Availability to travel and get to know a product and tourist destinations in high level and prestigious areas
– Salary according to the requirements of the position and the value of the candidate